[Standards] XSF Board and Council applications due November 4

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Thu Nov 1 15:05:22 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As every year, we have elections coming up for the Board of Directors of
the XMPP Standards Foundation, as well as its XMPP Council. Our
Secretary, Alex, has sent two earlier messages on this already. However,
the current list of applicants [1] is still a bit short. If you are
interested in filling a role in either, please sign up before close of
business on November 4.

For Board specifically, if you have suggestions of non-members you think
would be good to have, let me or any other Director know.

Should you have any questions on what being on the Board or Council
entails, let me know, and I'd be happy to answer any such questions.

[1] https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Board_and_Council_Elections_2018

--
ralphm

Chair of the Board of the XMPP Standards Foundation