[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0353 (Jingle Message Initiation)
Jonas Schäfer (XSF Editor)
jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Jul 30 18:38:44 UTC 2019
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: Jingle Message Initiation
This specification provides a way for the initiator of a Jingle
session to propose sending an invitation in an XMPP message stanza,
thus taking advantage of message delivery semantics instead of sending
IQ stanzas to all of the responder's online resources or choosing a
particular online resource.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards