[Standards] Adding namespaced content to Registry entries

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Wed Jun 3 15:25:17 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Flow and I got in a discussion about whether it is OK to add foreign,
namespaced elements to Registry entries.

I’m not sold to either side, I was just curiously wondering if there’s
precedent and if it’s considered a good, terrible or neutral idea by the
community.

The context (for better understanding) is PR#949:
https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/949

Please weigh in if you have a strong opinion one way or the other.

kind regards,
Jonas