[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0401 (Ad-hoc Account Invitation Generation)
Jonas Schäfer (XSF Editor)
jonas at wielicki.name
Wed Oct 6 07:49:49 UTC 2021
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: Ad-hoc Account Invitation Generation
This document defines a protocol and URI scheme for user invitation in
order to allow a third party to register on a server. The goal of this
is to make onboarding for XMPP IM newcomers as easy as possible.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards