[Summit] interop testing?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jul 1 15:23:46 CDT 2008

Does anyone want to do interop testing at the Summit? Personally, I am
especially interested in s2s testing, especially for TLS encryption, but
I'm not a developer so I don't know what you guys might want to test. I
think the interop testing we did at the first XMPP Summit was quite
useful and I'd like to see us do some of that again. If anyone needs
certificates for test servers like openfire.interop.xmpp.org please let
me know. I know that the participants will include server developers for
Openfire, ejabberd, and Jabber XCP, so I'd be happy to issue certs for
those through the XMPP ICA. But we're working on better infrastructure
for online interop testing so perhaps it would be more productive to
work out the details at the conference.