[Summit] agenda items

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:32:53 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> The XMPP Summit is mostly an "unconference", which means the agenda is
> created by the participants. However, I want to make sure we cover a wide
> range of topics and activities, from interop testing to general
> brainstorming to mini-hackfests to lightning talks. If you have ideas for
> what you'd like to do and discuss, please post to the list so that I can
> start to make a list of potential agenda items, breakout groups, and so on.

1) Guaranteed Delivery / Reliable messaging - Ideas / Suggestions /
Strategies... where are we in this?
2) Distributed Architectures - Building large scale distributed
systems with XMPP - Best practices / Pain points / Moving forward
3) Revisiting Components - Why we use them, how we can make using them
less painful.
4) Exposing XMPP data to the web. OpenID, oAuth, and restful access to
pieces like the roster.

~ Anders