[Summit] Introductions

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) ksankar at cisco.com
Fri Jul 4 22:10:53 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Am exploring XMPP applications in multiple domains like enterprise
collaboration and cloud computing with capabilities like Pub/Sub,P2P,
discovery et al  Interesting to see that the summit has discussions on
reliable delivery et al - reminds me of my days with ebXML transport,
registry et al !

My participation is more of personal level than any specific company
initiatives. Most probably would work on a pub/sub implementation
(server/client) - either objective-C or Ruby and participate in interop
next year.

Cheers & looking forward to meeting you all,

<k/>

------

        |            |        Krishna Sankar, Distinguished Engineer

       :|:          :|:
http://superhappydevhouse.org/The-pitter-patter-of-small-feats

      :|||:        :|||:      - Cloud Computing, Social Networks

  ..:|||||||:.....:|||||||:.. - Semantic Social Networking =
DeComplexify - ..

      Cisco  Systems Inc      - ... Contextualize-Network-Reason & then
Infer

      (Ph) 408-853-8475       ksankar at cisco.com

-----

 "Not all those who wander are lost ..." -J.R.R.Tolkien

-----