[Summit] summit agenda

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Wed Jul 9 13:18:39 CDT 2008

Do we have a list on who is committed to come?

we are definitely interested in coming but can only justify the trip if
Whiteboarding is going to be significantly discussed. Considering this has
been a lingering issue for over 2 years it would be nice to be able to come
to some agreement on how to move forward.

boyd