[Summit] summit agenda

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:48:33 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Boyd Fletcher
<boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil> wrote:
> Do we have a list on who is committed to come?
>
> we are definitely interested in coming but can only justify the trip if
> Whiteboarding is going to be significantly discussed. Considering this has
> been a lingering issue for over 2 years it would be nice to be able to come
> to some agreement on how to move forward.

The summit webpage has a list of atendees (though not entirely complete)

http://www.xmpp.org/summit/summit5.shtml

I know I've heard some talk about whiteboarding from other folk, not
sure if any of them are coming though (I don't recall who I had that
discussion with... just remember being like "oh... you're talking
about whiteboarding" :-D)

~ Anders