[Summit] social event

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Jul 14 13:21:18 CDT 2008

At Summits 1 through 4, the XSF held a dinner for all participants.
However, we had only ~15 participants at those meetings. This year we
have close to 40. Because I'm not competent enough to find a large
dinner venue on short notice and the Doug Fir (where we went last year)
doesn't take reservations, I'm thinking we might want to have a "happy
hour" at one of the bars downtown. I know I've been to a few such events
at past OSCON meetings.

Patrick, Matt, Gato, Sam, Nathan -- any suggestions?