[Summit] introduction - just bought my plane ticket

Sean Smith sean_djblues at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 15:13:56 CDT 2008

I just convinced my boss to buy me a plane ticket and give me a few days for this so I'll be attending.  I'm working on some web based XMPP things at my day job.  I'm still learning (and I don't think I know anyone attending) - just hoping to get the chance to talk to people involved in XMPP development.
I'm planning to go to some of the OSCON presentations on Wednesday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Portland is great this time of year!
sean smith