[Summit] introduction - just bought my plane ticket

Gaston Dombiak gato at jivesoftware.com
Mon Jul 14 17:15:51 CDT 2008

Correction: Portland is great all year round. ;)

  -- Gato

PS: Welcome!

On 7/14/08 1:13 PM, "Sean Smith" <sean_djblues at yahoo.com> wrote:

I just convinced my boss to buy me a plane ticket and give me a few days for this so I'll be attending.  I'm working on some web based XMPP things at my day job.  I'm still learning (and I don't think I know anyone attending) - just hoping to get the chance to talk to people involved in XMPP development.
I'm planning to go to some of the OSCON presentations on Wednesday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Portland is great this time of year!
sean smith