[Summit] Fwd: social event

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:24:44 CDT 2008

Other recommendations from a local...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kveton <scott at kveton.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Summit] social event
To: Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com>

Thirsty Lion, Kell's or the Shanghai Tunnel all work and are the third
stop across the river from the convention center (free ride even).

Or Ron Tom's on Burnside and MLK ... that's within walking distance ... :-)

- Scott

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Got ideas for XMPP summit?
>
> Sent from an iPhone Classic.
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>
> Date: July 14, 2008 14:21:18 EDT
> To: XMPP Summit <summit at xmpp.org>
> Subject: [Summit] social event
>
> At Summits 1 through 4, the XSF held a dinner for all participants.
However,

--
Chris Messina
Citizen-Participant &