[Summit] Fwd: social event

Patrick Logan patrickdlogan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:39:34 CDT 2008

Yeah, I was just about to nominate Thirsty Lion as a candidate.
http://www.thirstylionpub.com/thirsty_lion

They're holding Beer Forge (http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/782117/)
as they did last year, have a large-ish patio out back, etc.

And Shanghai Tunnel's another candidate with a large-ish basement space.

Kell's has a bit of room as well. Good three nominations there.

I don't know about Ron Tom's.

-Patrick