[Summit] PubSub Test Suite

Nathan Fritz nathanfritz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:42:10 CDT 2008

Server/Component Developers,

I have a XEP-0060 test suite for servers from a client use perspective.
It's pretty basic with about 18 tests right now, but I intend to expand that
quite a bit.  It's very useful for server developers to develop against.
Tigase has been using the tests as a helper for implementing their own
PubSub component.  If you guys are interesting in testing your
implementation against it, the summit might be a cool place to do that.  We
could hack together and add/improve tests as well.

I'm just trying to guage interest.

Thanks,
Nathan Fritz