[Summit] Introduction

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jul 16 11:11:10 CDT 2008

Hi all, I'm Asheesh Laroia.  I'm a software engineer for Creative Commons,
and I'm giving a talk on Thursday of OSCON about a metadata library we
publish, liblicense [*].

But for the first two days, I think I'll stop by the XMPP summit.  In
spare time, I'm playing with laconi.ca (and running a jabberd on
asheesh.org) from which I've gathered some renewed interest in XMPP.

I'm looking forward to being at the XMPP summit, even if mostly to listen
and learn.  See you all soon!

*. http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/schedule/detail/2857

-- Asheesh.

--
One doesn't have a sense of humor.  It has you.
 		-- Larry Gelbart