[Summit] Plan for tonight ?

Diana Cionoiu diana-liste at null.ro
Sun Jul 20 05:28:34 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm also already in Portland. My mobile number is +40726088939. You can
send me an SMS.
I stay at Marriot Portland City Center, in the room 906. You can call
at: 1-503-226-6300 and ask for my room.
I'm traveling with my bike (i know it's lame :) ), so my only plan is to
bike around 1-5 pm, other than that I'm open to any meeting, especially
for breakfast :)

Diana