[Summit] Plan for tonight ?

Darian Anthony Patrick darianp at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 20 07:32:09 CDT 2008

Traveling with your bike isn't lame -- it's awesome.  The choice of
champions.  I thought about doing the same thing so I could squeeze in
more sightseeing.  I'm thinking about renting one instead.

Diana Cionoiu wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I'm also already in Portland. My mobile number is +40726088939. You can
| send me an SMS.
| I stay at Marriot Portland City Center, in the room 906. You can call
| at: 1-503-226-6300 and ask for my room.
| I'm traveling with my bike (i know it's lame :) ), so my only plan is to
| bike around 1-5 pm, other than that I'm open to any meeting, especially
| for breakfast :)
|
| Diana
|

| Mickaël Rémond wrote:
|> Hello,
|>
|> We are in Portland with Jerome.
|> I do not have access to my older emails.
|> Is there a plan to meet between early arrived people ?
|> We are staying just around the central pionner courthouse.
|>
|> --
|> Mickaël Rémond
|>
|> Le 19 juil. 08 à 14:20, Leah Culver <leah at pownce.com
|> <mailto:leah at pownce.com>> a écrit :
|>
|>> Hello!
|>>
|>> I'm Leah Culver and I'll be in arriving in Portland tomorrow and plan
|>> to attend at least part of the XMPP summit. I don't know much about
|>> XMPP, so I hope that's okay.
|>>
|>> I'm from San Francisco and am the lead developer of Pownce
|>> (pownce.com <http://pownce.com>) and I'm a big fan of open source.
|>> I'm excited to meet you all!
|>>
|>> Cheers,
|>> Leah
|>> --
|>> Leah Culver
|>> pownce.com/leahculver <http://pownce.com/leahculver>
|>> leahculver.com <http://leahculver.com>

- --

Darian Anthony Patrick
Senior Programmer Analyst, Application Security
Office of Information Systems & Computing   Voice:        (215) 573-1955
Networking & Telecommunications Unit       E-mail: darianp at isc.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania            Jabber/XMPP:     darianp at upenn.edu
~            CFC7 DF03 337E F7F6 1829 71ED 1038 88AF 3C88 E55C