[Summit] Plan for tonight ?

Darian Anthony Patrick darianp at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 20 07:42:17 CDT 2008

No, not right now.  I arrive tonight at 9:00 p.m.

Diana Cionoiu wrote:
| Hi Darian,
|
| Are you in Portland now?
|
| Diana
|

| Darian Anthony Patrick wrote:
| Traveling with your bike isn't lame -- it's awesome.  The choice of
| champions.  I thought about doing the same thing so I could squeeze in
| more sightseeing.  I'm thinking about renting one instead.
|
| Diana Cionoiu wrote:
| | Hi,
| |
| | I'm also already in Portland. My mobile number is +40726088939. You can
| | send me an SMS.
| | I stay at Marriot Portland City Center, in the room 906. You can call
| | at: 1-503-226-6300 and ask for my room.
| | I'm traveling with my bike (i know it's lame :) ), so my only plan
| is to
| | bike around 1-5 pm, other than that I'm open to any meeting, especially
| | for breakfast :)
| |
| | Diana
| |
| |
| | Mickaël Rémond wrote:
| |> Hello,
| |>
| |> We are in Portland with Jerome.
| |> I do not have access to my older emails.
| |> Is there a plan to meet between early arrived people ?
| |> We are staying just around the central pionner courthouse.
| |>
| |> --
| |> Mickaël Rémond

| |
| |

- --

Darian Anthony Patrick
Senior Programmer Analyst, Application Security
Office of Information Systems & Computing   Voice:        (215) 573-1955
Networking & Telecommunications Unit       E-mail: darianp at isc.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania            Jabber/XMPP:     darianp at upenn.edu
~            CFC7 DF03 337E F7F6 1829 71ED 1038 88AF 3C88 E55C