[Summit] rough agenda

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sun Jul 20 19:34:30 CDT 2008

Hi Gato,

IMHO we won't really be doing a lot of interop testing at the summit,
instead we'll use the time early on Monday to talk about laying the
foundation for more productive online testing. That discussion is
scheduled to end on Monday at 11:00 AM, but we can talk about it on
Tuesday as well.

That said, if we have time to test some sticky stuff like s2s TLS+SASL,
that would be great.

Peter