[Summit] Introductions

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jun 10 13:01:32 CDT 2008

On 06/10/2008 11:58 AM, Florian Jensen wrote:

> I'm Florian Jensen, Co-Founder of Flosoft.biz, XSF Member for nearly a
> year now, working on the Website of Jabber.org, and my hobby is
> procrastination :)

Hey Florian, it's cool that you're going to take advantage of the cheap
dollar and visit us in the States. There's lots of good beer in
Portland, but probably not quite as good as Brussels. :)

Since last time you and I hacked on the jabber.org website, perhaps we
need to find another project to hack on at Summit #5?