[Summit] Summit 5 - Introductions

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed May 21 14:57:30 CDT 2008

On 05/21/2008 1:53 PM, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> I'm looking forward to being at the summit and meeting everyone.  I'll
> also be bringing at least one of my Chesspark coworkers.

Cool, it'll be good to see you again. :)

BTW I am keeping the participant list up to date:

http://www.xmpp.org/summit/summit5.shtml

Jack, I know you and other XSF Board members have had some conversations
lately about some of the abuse scenarios we've been facing on the XMPP
network, so I think that would be a productive topic that will be of
interest to developers and operators alike. So I'll add that to emerging
agenda...