[Summit] IM people hiding?

Zack Sargent ZSargent at voxitas.com
Fri May 30 08:31:03 CDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback!

> 3. Run an XMPP service (or an XMPP aspect of your core service) and
> connect it to the rest of the network. Join the operators list
> <http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/operators> and see
> <https://www.xmpp.net/>.

This is somewhere we are going, for certain.  We see "transparency" as the next great Telco app.  Ma Bell has told us what to do with dailtone for nearly 100 years.  We think if our switch fabric is transparent, allowing the users to see how calls get handled or manipulating things with an open API, they will be very happy about the results.

> 4. The XMPP Standards Foundation does indeed have some paying sponsors
> but we are not primarily focused on raising money since we run a fairly
> inexpensive operation. However feel free to ping me directly if you have
> an interest in that.

Let me know when you need phone services.  I'm certain we can help.