[Summit] filling up!

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Tue Feb 3 11:08:02 CST 2009

Sorry, a small misunderstanding. By Friday I was asked to send the
restaurant the expected (not exact, ±3) number of participants and
what the people would like to eat, so that the kitchen is prepared.
Again, changing in the last minute is possible, it's just that they
have a clue about what people want.

That what we do need however, is to know how many people more want to
attend the summit on monday. If we are more than 45, we might need to
go with a whole other plan, so the sooner we know, the better. We
don't want to hang up a sign: Room full. That wouldn't go will with
being an "OPEN" technology :)

Greets,

Florian