[Summit] Social Event on Thursday

Dirk Meyer dmeyer at tzi.de
Tue Feb 3 16:19:19 CST 2009

Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Remko Tronçon wrote:
>>> I will arrive around 17:30 at the Hotel. I never went to Brussels before
>>> and do not know any good location. Suggestions?
>>
>> Whenever I'm in Brussels and I need a quick bite, I like to go to the
>> Bar a Tapas (http://www.baratapas.be). Then again, it's Brussels:
>> there's about one restaurant per 10 inhabitants probably. Just go to
>> the city center, and you'll find stuff to eat.
>
> This thread died somehow. I like a Tapas bar. It also has the advantage
> that we do not have to eat at the same time if some people arrive
> later. I suggest 19:00 at Bar a Tapas and for those staying at Hotel
> Bedford, we walk from the Hotel at 18:45. Comments?

No comments on that? Unless someone has a better idea, I will proceed
with this plan and hope someone else will come. The FOSDEM page has
still no photo from me, so look out for a guy without glasses and short
brown hair. I will be at the lobby of the Bedford around 18:40 and walk
to the Bar a Tapas 5 minutes later. If someone wants to join me (us?)
later, send me a private mail and I can give you me mobile phone number
(I will not do that on a public mailing list).

Dirk

--
'The Geek shall inherit the earth.' - Linus 5:5