[Summit] Social Event on Thursday

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:33:27 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I just want to say that we are still working to get someone from the
RabbitMQ gang over to Brussels.  I was planning to come myself but now
have estemeed visitors to look after this weekend, in London.  But, I
am hopeful that Tony can attend - he wrote the XMPP adaptor for
RabbitMQ and the Rabbiter federated social networking experiment we
created last summer.  So I am really keen that he or I get to hang out
with you guys :-)

If we could only be there for one day, which would be the best?

alexis