[Summit] ProcessOne participation

Darian Anthony Patrick darianp at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:41:52 CST 2009

Mickaël,

Will you post the slides and/or examples from your talk on the
ProcessOne website?  I won't be in attendance but I'd very much like to
take a look at the information you present.

Thanks,

Darian

Mickaël Rémond wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to talk at the FOSDEM devroom about: "Real life XMPP:
> example of attacks and bad behaviours and how to cope with them".
>
> I have plenty of examples that are interesting and should lead to
> interesting dicussions :)
>
> --
> Mickaël Rémond
>  http://www.process-one.net/

Darian Anthony Patrick
Senior Programmer Analyst, Application Security
Office of Information Systems & Computing   Voice:        (215) 573-1955
Networking & Telecommunications Unit       E-mail: darianp at isc.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania            Jabber/XMPP:     darianp at upenn.edu
                                    ---
             CFC7 DF03 337E F7F6 1829 71ED 1038 88AF 3C88 E55C