[Summit] Me too email

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 19 06:29:13 CST 2009

On Mon Jan 19 11:46:31 2009, Paul Witty wrote:
> I'm signing up for the XMPP Summit and Jingle Thingle.  I saw in
> the archives someone posting about a special Eurostar rate; any
> more details?

If you book Eurostar and book a Hotel at the same time, then the
Bedford is one of the options. Eurostar.co.uk claim, at least, that
this is cheaper than booking seperately.

Of course, Eurostar is more expensive than flying.

And the tunnel keeps getting on fire.

So bring marshmallows, sausages, and bread, in case.

(I'd love to know what they'd do if you brought a toasting fork
through the security check. "Just in case." I'm not, however, brave
enough to try.)

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/