[Summit] Summit and XMPP location talk

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Mon Jan 26 06:38:58 CST 2009

I am really looking forward to the Summit and will be arriving on Friday
morning.

I'll be presenting a talk about XMPP and location: The pain and the gain.

To help me tailor this talk, ping me with any areas that are of interest
to focus on. Other wise I plan on covering the following:

* how we have implemented XEP-0255
* what's missing: nearby queries, place managment, federated location
engines etc.
* XMPP on mobile devices - what we have learned?
* What we are doing to make location federated and how you can take part

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Brussels.

S.
--
Simon Tennant
Buddycloud