[Summit] XSF Birthday Dinner

Blaine Cook romeda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 05:40:44 CST 2009

Any other vegetarians?

I'd love to attend, but I'm concerned that I won't be able to eat
anything at the restaurant. I looked over the menu, and in my broken
translation it looks like there's exactly one menu item suitable for
vegetarians, "Chevre with Oil".

Florian, would it be possible to call and ask if they can prepare a
vegetarian meal? I would do so, but my Belgian is not so good. ;-)

thanks!

b.