[Summit] [jdev] XMPP Summit 10

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Sun Dec 12 04:57:11 CST 2010

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Thomas Baquet <baquetthomas at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 21:35, Tuomas Koski wrote:
>>
>> G'night!
>>
>> On Friday, 10 December 2010, Florian Jensen<admin at flosoft.biz>  wrote:
>>>
>>> So it would be great if you're joining us for the Summit 10 in Brussels
>>> this year, if you could leave a comment on the XMPP.org page or just say hi
>>> on the Summit list.:

I hope and 80%+ expect to be able to be there for both, will confirm
in the new year.

cheers,

Dan

ps. re topics, I'd love to see XMPP tools really play well with each
other in 'serverless' (XEP-0174 &c) mode. This bites me for the TV
remotes stuff I demo'd last year, but it also crops up periodically in
social web contexts, so maybe I should take this to the social@ list?
Someone (Dave Cridland?) mentioned last year that this was really the
last aspect of 'core XMPP' that needs implementing by the core toolkit
folk, as contrasted with things that can be put together with
stanza-handling code. Currently serverless operation seems very much
an added extra, almost an after-thought; would others like to see it
presented as a more central piece of the XMPP story?