[Summit] About devroom and lightning talks as FOSDEM 2011

Tuomas Koski koski.tuomas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 12:07:21 CST 2010

Hi all,

has there been any discussion what kind of devroom talks are going to
be given at FOSDEM this year?

This page http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10/
advices to talk to Bear. Is Bear publishing this list then somewhere
else or how is this going to be handled? Sorry for the noise if this
is clearly visible somewhere and I'm just as blind as always :-)

For the lighting talks or even as a devroom talk, maybe one of the
subjects could be "How to setup an XMPP environment for web
development" (or something similar). I have done some basic tutorials
(like this one http://weblog.madebymonsieur.com/pushing-to-web-app/)
and they seem to gain quite a much of interest.

Are there some pro-web-xmpp-developers coming to Fosdem who would be
interested to give such a talk? At least I would be coming to listen
to it :-)

Cheers for all and have a merry Christmas,
--
Tuomas
xmpp:tuomas at xmpp.lobstermonster.org