[Summit] Friday evening

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Thu Feb 4 06:46:35 CST 2010

Hi,

yes, the mobiles are usable during the hackfest, on WiFi or with your own SIM. It's a pity, but I arrive in Belgium during the afternoon, and need to drive over to the Mobile Operators offices to get the SIMs, hence the late arrival.

But the phones will be useable during the Hackfest on WiFi. Just make sure to be there in the evening to get the phone for the entire Summit.

Note: Priority is given to developers / demos for FOSDEM.

--Florian