[Summit] Things I learnt this week

Ilya Braude ilya at drakontas.com
Wed Feb 10 11:10:30 CST 2010

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. Report?

This being my first summit, I didn't know what to expect.  I think there
might have been a little disorientation at first, but then people tended
to separate into focus groups that shifted throughout the day.

Personally, I participated in the interesting discussion on mobile
development that mostly centered around Android.  Then Matthew arrived
and his intro to Lua was very educational as well.

So even though there wasn't much focused hacking going on AFAIK, I think
the informal setting was a great way for (at least) newcomers like me to
get to know the others at the summit.

Ilya