[Summit] An introduction and summit attendance

Ilya Braude ilya at drakontas.com
Mon Jan 25 14:37:28 CST 2010

Hello everyone,

My name is Ilya Braude.  I work for Drakontas LLC, a small company in
the Philadelphia, PA area. We focus on situation awareness tools and
rely heavily on XMPP for our messaging platform.

I've worked with or developed XMPP client and server code in multiple
languages, and with several libraries.  I'm currently mostly working
with wokkel/idavoll, Strophe, and a J2ME client library that I developed
from scratch.

I am planning on attending the summit because I know that I have a lot
to learn, but I think I also have something to offer.

I'll be there for the hackfest, and I would like to attend the dinner
(hopefully there's still room).  And I would like to attend the actual
summit on Monday as well.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks,
Ilya

--
Ilya Braude
Lead Software Engineer