[Summit] Friday session.

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 06:14:22 CST 2010

Hi all,
  So, a rough plan for the Friday of the Summit.

We'll have two activities roughly going on at the same time. All day
will be a 'hackfest', towards the back of the room, for people to
code, test interop, and whatever they want to do in an entirely
informal manner. Towards the front of the room we'll have
presentations going on that either there wasn't time for in the
schedule on Saturday, or is more technical than the usually general
interest talks at Fosdem. These won't be scheduled in advance - we'll
put up a sheet with time slots on, and people can find an available
slot and put their name and topic in it if they'd like to use it. Then
people can code, or listen / contribute to talks during the day as
they wish.

***If you want to give a talk, and it isn't in the schedule for
Saturday, you should plan to give it on Friday***

/K