[Summit] XMPP

James Churchman jameschurchman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:33:20 CST 2010

Oh ok cool, well is 1130 am to late to turn up on friday? I could turn up earlier on friday but it would mean leaving home v early, and leaving thursday is more tricky for me (was planing on attending this erlang consulting meetup on ErJang Thursday night). Monday night is no probs to stay for, whats going on then, i though it was all finished by monday mid afternoon :-)

Best regards

James