[Summit] Coming to summit

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 10:36:37 CDT 2010

Hey Tom and Others,

Me too, Really looking forward to meet all of you. By the way, where (in which room) do we hold the summit??.. Have we got any rooms at the OSCON conference?. If so, where and when?. I believe that it should be monday and tuesday. I'll am off all monday, but might use some of my time tuesday on the Cloud computing summit. If anyone would like to discuss scalability, bosh, jingle etc. then count me in. At the moment I am working with IPTV, set-top boxes and XMPP. :-)

-Cheers and see you in a weeks time in Portland! I'll be staying at the Jupiter hotel, also near the conference center.

/Steffen