[Summit] Coming to summit

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 17:13:52 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 11:36, Steffen Larsen <zooldk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Tom and Others,
>
> Me too, Really looking forward to meet all of you. By the way, where (in which room) do we hold the summit??.. Have we got any rooms at the OSCON conference?. If so, where and when?. I believe that it should be monday and tuesday. I'll am off all monday, but might use some of my time tuesday on the Cloud computing summit. If anyone would like to discuss scalability, bosh, jingle etc. then count me in. At the moment I am working with IPTV, set-top boxes and XMPP. :-)

We don't know for sure what room it is until we get closer to the
event (heck, may be even the day of) so I will be in contact with
Peter and will be arriving Sunday so I can be at the conference hall
early Monday morning.

The only thing we have planned for sure is the XMPP Tutorial slideshow
and also that we really want to do Inter-Op testing.  People are of
course welcome to form whatever small groups they want to discuss
other items :)