[Summit] Coming to summit

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:26:58 CDT 2010

I visited the space today and it's all set up.  Basic chairs in a room
arrangement.

I plan on being on site at 0730 but that is just to be present -
completely don't expect folks to arrive earlier than 0900.

0930 as a start time works for me.

The only thing I need to "find" may be some extension cords to go with
the power strips that I believe Fritzy's crew are bringing.