[Summit] getting organized

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Jun 17 21:35:32 CDT 2010

On 6/14/10 4:27 PM, bear wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 18:23, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

>>> *stamp* +1
>>>
>>> (including the addendum "below")
>>>
>>> plus, it will take us all of the rest of the time just simply
>>> discussing *how* to do the above ;)
>>
>> No no no. This time we need to get organized ahead of time. :P
>
> ok, let's let the above simmer so the other time zones can pitch in ;)
>
> and then by wednesday I'll take point on this aspect and start driving
> towards a solution.
>
> is that ok?

Well, those folks in other timezones didn't jump in, so I suppose it's
up to us. :) I wonder if it would be helpful to cast a wider net by
discussing this on the jdev list or at least alerting folks to the
discussion here -- especially if we structure the testing such that
developers can participate remotely.