[Summit] getting organized

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 05:42:05 CDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the top post, but I am out of the door in a moment.
I just want to say that I would like to see and discuss Jingle and Muji (conferencing). Besides that I would gladly discuss scalability and setup issues with XMPP.. All from S2S, cluster to load balancing and BOSH etc.
Also how we are able to make these scalability test with Jmeter, Tsung etc.

-Cheers!

/Steffen