[Summit] [Members] Fwd: poll: Summit #11

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:38:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 18:36, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> On 4/20/11 4:21 PM, bear wrote:

>>> I'm happy to commit to a summit at OSCON, with the understanding that I
>>> won't be there to help organize it. That means others would need to do
>>> that work. One possibility is to focus on a more developer-friendly
>>> topic, like the validation software. I can probably even raise money for
>>> that effort if we can find folks who will commit to the work.
>>
>> That is what was driving me to cancel it - if your not going, i'm not
>> going, jhildebrand isn't going ... then we need to find someone very
>> soon to step up to coordinate it.
>
> Well if you're not going then I'd agree. :(

I was going until work decided to schedule an on-site week.  If that
date changes soon then I'll post, but I don't want to reserve a room
on a "maybe"

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29