[Summit] interop testing on Friday

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Wed Feb 2 03:55:01 CST 2011

On 02/01/2011 10:14 PM, Kevin Smith wrote:

Hi,

>> What preparations do we need to complete some interop testing on Friday
>> > (if any)?
> That depends what (if anything) we want to achieve through interop testing.

It might be a bit late, I am wondering if it would be useful to do some
interop testing on BOSH. Some time ago we switched from BOSH-capable
server (keeping the js library the same) and noticed some
incompatibilities. Maybe it is good to take a structural look on
incompatibilities in BOSH implementations.

If people are interested in it, I am willing to coordinate it.

best wishes,

Winfried