[Summit] Transportation

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Thu Feb 3 17:51:53 CST 2011

On 29 January 2011 04:43, Florian Jensen <admin at flosoft.biz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll add some transportation info tomorrow to the Summit page.

I've just printed
http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10/#friday for
tommorrow (I'll be on a train in the morning), ... however the
instructions for finding CISCO are a little ... loose.

"How to get there: The journey takes about 15 minutes from the Hotel.
Just take the train from Brussels Centraal direction Leuven (normally
platform 3), and get off at Diegem. From there it should be a 5 minute
walk to the Cisco offices."

So that's my current plan :) Go to Diegem and walk for 5 minutes. Can
anyone help with the direction? Got a Google Maps link or address?

Ok, I googled. Is this what we want?
http://www.cisco.com/web/BE/pdfs/contact_plan.pdf

cheers,

Dan