[Summit] XMPP Summit information and signing up

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Sat Jan 1 08:41:44 CST 2011

Hi,

I've added all the people who added themselves on the Wiki to the Page: http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10/

Please note that the dinner is only open to sponsors and members.

It would be great if you could check that you're listed for the correct events on the XMPP Summit page (http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10/). If you need any changes, just comment on that page and I'll update it.

Greets,

Florian