[Summit] XMPP Summit information and signing up

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Mon Jan 3 16:49:08 CST 2011

On 3 Jan 2011, at 23:32, Joe Hildebrand wrote:

> It would be nice to be closer to the Cisco office (http://goo.gl/maps/9Z3o)
> or FOSDEM (http://goo.gl/maps/h6YP), which that hotel was not.

right, we discussed this at the Board meeting, the advantage of not having a Hotel near those 2 locations: it's not in the middle of nowhere, and you can go for a beer at night.

The good thing, as mentioned before, about last year's hotel is that it's right next to the Gare Centrale, from where there's a direct train to the Diegem train station (15minutes).

But I guess it's up to you guys. If you prefer to have a Hotel outside of the centre, I can take a look around.

Greets,

Florian