[Summit] XSF Hotel options

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Fri Jan 7 09:23:34 CST 2011

Hi,

so ... we've got 2 options for you of which we need to pick 1, as we need a minimum of rooms.

Le Meridien: 129 € single occupancy, breakfast included
                       158 € double occupancy, breakfast included

OR

Atlas Hotel: 109€ average; breakfast included.

My thoughts: The Atlas Hotel is the most affordable, yet is a class (3*) lower than the Meridien and further off from the stations.

We need to book about 10 rooms in the Meridien to get the price. So, who is up for which Hotel? Which one should I get the deal for?

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T BOOK ANY OF THESE HOTELS JUST YET, AS I WILL NEED TO CONFIRM AN OFFER BY THE HOTELS.

Greets,

Florian