[Summit] XSF Hotel options

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jan 7 09:51:00 CST 2011

On Fri Jan  7 15:23:34 2011, Florian Jensen wrote:
> Le Meridien: 129 € single occupancy, breakfast included
>                        158 € double occupancy, breakfast included
>

> OR
>

> Atlas Hotel: 109€ average; breakfast included.
>

> My thoughts: The Atlas Hotel is the most affordable, yet is a class
> (3*) lower than the Meridien and further off from the stations.

That "average" concerns me on the Atlas a bit, but it's probably
nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, Le Méridien looks to me to be excellent value at
only €20 more for a much better hotel (on paper at least).

Is the extra €20 a showstopper for people? (I think Isode folk will
commit to whatever the choice is).

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/