[Summit] Fwd: [xmpp] XMPP Interim Meeting on Internationalization, 7 February 2011

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 7 13:32:02 CST 2011

FYI, I have coordinated this timing with Ben and Joe. This leaves us
Monday morning (and all day Friday) for XSF-specific topics (XEP-0198,
reliability extensions, Jingle file transfer, XEP-0045 improvements,
multi-user Jingle and other MUC extensions / additions, distributed MUC,
etc.). Next week I'll work to create a list of things to read and think
about for purposes of preparation.